Chudleys Hall of Game: Puppy Edition
See our competition Terms & Conditions below for more information:
These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Chudleys Hall of Game: Puppy Edition’ competition.
• The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, except employees (and their families) of Chudleys and anyone connected with the competition.
• The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
• Only one entry is valid per entrant.
• Entries to the competition will be open from Wednesday 2nd June to Sunday 6th June at 23.59 GMT, with the first two finalists announced on or around Tuesday 8th June and the second two announced on or around Friday 11th June. The four finalists will be contacted by Chudleys.
• Entries to the competition are only valid by liking the announcement post, tagging Chudleys in your puppy picture and following Chudleys.
• The four finalists will be selected by an independent judge.
- The overall winner will then be chosen by public vote. The image that receives the most reactions within the specified time (48 hours for Facebook and 24 hours for Instagram) will be the winner.
• If the winner don’t come forward within 48 hours of being contacted, Chudleys reserves the right to select another winner at random.
• Chudleys reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest. If technical malfunctions or suspect voting/irregularities corrupt the entry process, Chudleys reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or terminate the competition. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online, and all eligible submissions received prior to termination will be judged, per these Official Rules.
• Proof of posting/submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
•In all matters arising out of or in connection with the competition, the decision of Chudleys shall be final and legally binding.
• It is a condition of entry that the rules of the competition are accepted as final, and that the competitors agree to abide by the rules.
• Cash or voucher alternative is not available.
As part of this competition, we will only ask for your personal data, such as name and address if you are selected as a winner. You will be contacted by spottydog communications on behalf of Chudleys (Gold Line Feeds Ltd).
• As part of this competition, you may be contacted to feature in any press activity relating to Chudleys. If this is relevant, you will be contacted by spottydog communications on behalf of Chudleys (Gold Line Feeds Ltd) and no other parties will have access to your information.
• We will not store your data or use it for any other purpose than advised in these terms & conditions. If, at any point, you wish to withdraw your consent for the use of your image or your personal data, please contact us at
• The promoter is Chudleys: Kettering Road, Islip Kettering Northamptonshire NN14 3JW United Kingdom
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules. These rules are governed by English law.
For any queries regarding the running of this competition, please contact spottydog communications on email@example.com. spottydog communications are acting on behalf of Gold Line Feeds Limited, Kettering Road, Islip, NN14 3JW.