Join the Chudleys Breeders Club!
Here at Chudleys, we understand the importance a breeder plays in a dog’s life. Passing nutritional expertise onto the next generation is important, hence why we've created the Chudleys Breeders Club to support breeders in passing on the best nutritional support to the new owners of a puppy.
Why should you join the Chudleys Breeders Club?
- Discount pricing on Chudleys products, including Puppy/Junior
- Free puppy packs to pass on
What is included in the Puppy Packs:
- 2.5kg Puppy/Junior sent to you to give when your puppy is collected by the new owner. (Please allow 20 days for delivery)
- Discount e-vouchers for Chudleys products emailed to the new owners
If you're a Kennel Club registered breeder and want to join our Breeders Scheme, then simply register your interest below by filling out the breeders registration form. By registering to join our Breeders Club, you are adhering to follow our terms & conditions as set below.
All Chudleys Breeder club applicants must agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- To be eligible to join the club, breeders must have at least 1 breeding female and breed at least 1 litter per annum.
- The breeder must be registered with the Kennel Club with a kennel name/affix OR are a registered member of the Kennel Club accredited breeder scheme. We also accept those that are registered with the local council as a breeder where regulations and license requirements adhered to. Our Breeder Team may request proof of registration.
- Breeders must be a resident of mainland UK and aged 18 years or over.
- The breeder must complete the online registration form to apply to join the Chudleys Breeder Club. Once completed, please allow up to 96 hours for approval to be made.
- Breeders are aware of and abide by the national breeder regulations and of those in your Local Authority.
- Breeders are personally responsible for upholding the needs, welfare standards and best practices for your animals in line with the Animal Welfare Act 2006.
- For the safety of the female and her litter, breeders must not breed from a bitch under 12 months or over 8 years of age.
- Breeders must not whelp more than 4 litters from the same female or whelp more than two litters in a 12-month period from the same female.
- Breeders will allow the new puppy owners to see their puppy with their mum in the place of birth.
- The breeder will receive an exclusive saving from RRP on all purchases via the Chudleys Breeder Club.
- Orders valued at £29.99 or over will qualify for free delivery. For all orders not meeting this requirement, a £4.99 shipping fee will be applied. All orders have a standard 7-10 working-day delivery period.
- Breeder members understand and agree to the Chudleys Breeder Club and website terms & conditions.
- Products purchased by the breeder via the Chudleys Breeder Club are not for re-sale by the breeder, unless agreed in writing by the Chudleys Breeder Club.
- The breeder should advise us of all new litters within 4 weeks of birth via email to ensure they receive their puppy packs
- The breeder must be feeding the puppies Chudleys and have placed at least 1 order within the last 3 months to qualify for Puppy Packs.
- Breeders should recommend Chudleys exclusively to puppy owners.
- Breeders must get consent from puppy owners to share their details with the Chudleys Breeder Club. By providing these details to us, you are confirming that you have their consent.
- All puppy owners’ details must be emailed to the Breeder Team up to 7 days post the puppy collection date. Prior is preferred.
- Puppy Packs must be passed to the new puppy owner and are not to be used or re-sold by the Breeder.
- Chudleys Breeder Club reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership of the breeder at any time.
- Chudleys Breeder Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at its discretion at any time and without prior notice.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions on occasion to review any new information.